Re: unmoderated: 3D View Master Moon Landing

> ZONTAR, please be aware that ZORGNAB, Supreme Incinerator of > the Protein Extractor Fleet, has dibs on the Guth-Subject's meat and > brain tissue. You are free to consume his skin and other internal organs > during the upcoming harvest operations, but be reminded that any attempt > to violate our trade agreement will result in punitive genital mutilation! > > Sinisterly, > > ZEELGRUB > Assistant Secretariat to ZORGNAB, > P.E.F. Headquarters

Most honorableiffic trade partner Zorgnab,

As surely you are of course aware, trade agreement you draw reference to takes no position regarding for acquisition of loathesome protein products from unattractive galactic backwater that are indigenous lifeforms calling "Earth."

We at Operation Earthwatch have giving supreme disinterest to your harvest, and very notion of us superior beings participating in your vulgar consumption ritual is cause for large risibility.

[GELATINOUS RIPPLE LAUGHTER-ANALOGUE]

We wish of course nothing but happy interspecies brotherhood with our degraded Earth neighbors. If gluttonous urges of your species requires, necessity to for harvesting some few individuals (particular focus place if you want on Brad Guth creature, of course) is granted, providing of course you accompany same with propagandas and/or effortful neural reprogramming for to assure lack of mental distress among survivors.

Our unbounded desire for interstellar amity encompassing is of course your slightly inferior race as well as hideous Earth monsters, but however should you being aware for consequences of overexuberant protein acquisition operations, keeping in mind always that hive complexes of yours are, much as Earthling cities, pitifully vulnerable to destruction by fire.

Adamantly,

ZONTAR

Vice Sub-Arch Imperator, 3rd Class Operation Earthwatch Moonbase Zeta

Reply to
Laurence Doering

This is an obvious forgery. Everybody knows that Zontar is the thing from Venus.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

I knew it was a mistake beaming craislist into space.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

... you're still allive??? b ps; it's 'suicide l. tendencies'

Reply to
beelzibub