ROL NEWS--AeroTech Level 2 Offer

AeroTech Level 2 Offer February 22, 2006 Web posted at: 6:37 PM EST

(ROL Newswire) -- In cooperation with Rouse-Tech Monster Motors, and similar to its recently announced Level 1 certification offer, AeroTech is offering a special combination package to NAR and Tripoli Level 2 certification customers, available only through its authorized high-power RMSĀ dealer network.

The combination package part #38L2P includes one J350W-M reload kit and one specially-marked RMS-38/720 reloadable motor hardware for the low price of only $59.95 (this is a $170.90 retail value). This offer is for individuals seeking Level 2 certification only, and customers must present their Level 2 certification paperwork to the dealer prior to purchase.

Quantities are limited. Depending on the success of the program, AeroTech may choose to expand availability or extend the length of this promotion.

For details, visit

Source: RCS Rocket Motor Components (RCS), Inc.

Reply to
ROL News

I am seeking level one certification. What is their program, if they have one for level one certifiers?

Rich

Reply to
rickyd

Go to

and scroll down to the "news" section and look at the 12/6/05 "level 1 promotion offer" description.

I w> I am seeking level one certification. What is their program, if they

Reply to
Will Marchant

So, what makes up the "level 2 certification paperwork"?

Reply to
Epaphras

Reply to
Christopher Brian Deem

Tripoli has a set of forms for completing L1, L2, and L3. I assume NAR has similiar.

Aerotech may want your L2 test signed off as well.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

This is NAR, Tripoli has their own paperwork as well that you receive in the binder of info when you join.

-Booms

Reply to
Booms

I don't understand it. How do I buy the product when I haven't completed the certification yet? Have to papers to send in. I have the test completed (100%) but have no hardware or engine to do the shot?

Kurt Savegnago

Christ> Probably the certification form, and the level 2 test.

Reply to
Kurt

Reply to
Will Marchant

Ditto :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Christopher Brian Deem

The rules state that I may acquire a single engine for certification purposes. I already have the J350 in my possession. The offer mentions the hardware. How is Aerotech supposed to know the "observer" is legit aside from the fact if one is working with their prefect?

Do they want the paperwork to show one has passed the test? Do they expect one to use somebody else's hardware to pass the test and then the "new" motor casing at reduced cost and J350 is a "reward" for passing? That is a nice reward and I wouldn't mind partaking of it. Am going to build and launch as soon as weather permits here.

Kurt Savegnago

Will Marchant wrote:

Reply to
Kurt

Reply to
Will Marchant

Hello again,

Somewhat of a moot point as I already bought the reload and the engine. Got a little price break on it from Wildman but not the cool $59.95. Oh well, I technically ordered it before the announcement by 4 days. The luck of the draw unfortunately. My prefect did the L2 test in his shop. He forgot to sign my paperwork and I didn't notice it. No problem as he will be the one to witness the eventual flight. I emailed him and we both went oops! :) (Heck there is only 5 of us in the prefecture so we are a pretty cozy lot. :-) ) Going to an engine course next weekend to learn how to make engines at the prefects' shop. Will get a 54mm casing out of the course and a couple of engines. They of course will go into storage until the L2 achievement and I then would have to construct an appropriate ship to use them in along with the electronics. Never fear, I do have a dual-deploy H/I ship near completion to experiment with first.

Best regards, Kurt Savegnago

Will Marchant wrote:

Reply to
Kurt

Hi Kurt, Give Tim a call. He might be able to work with you on the deal. $60 bucks for a J350 and the hardware is a great deal.

Tim worked with me in the past over a 54mm CTI special.

Bruce Kirchner

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner