AeroTech Information Release 12-6-05

AeroTech Information Release
12/6/05
Level 1 Promotion Offer
In cooperation with Dr. Rocket and Rouse-Tech, AeroTech is offering a
special combination package to NAR and Tripoli Level 1 certification customers, available only through its authorized high-power RMS dealer network.
The combination package part #29L1P includes one H128W-M reload kit and one specially-marked RMS-29/180 reloadable motor hardware for the low price of only $19.95. This offer is for individuals seeking Level 1 certification only, and customers must present their Level 1 paperwork to the dealer prior to purchase.
Quantities are limited, and no selection of hardware color or manufacturer may be made. Depending on the success of the program, AeroTech may choose to expand availability or extend the length of this promotion.
AeroTech wishes to thank Dr. Rocket and Rouse-Tech for their participation in this special offer.
AeroTech Consumer Aerospace is a division of RCS Rocket Motor Components, Inc., Cedar City, UT.
how about a level 2 offer ?
How about a loyal customer offer?? (:-)
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

^^^^^
ROFL
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Hey nosig, what's so funny?
In article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, Jerry Irvine at snipped-for-privacy@gte.net wrote on 12/9/05 8:32 AM:

Good morning Jerry.
I agree, let's bring GROWTH back to the hobby.
I was speaking with the owner of a well-known east coast hobby distributor yesterday and he feels that the entire hobby industry is in decline. He thinks that manufacturers and dealers (and I would add distributors) should be promoting the hobby industry like the milk producers, orange growers and meat industries do, i.e. with wide-distribution TV and print advertisements (got milk, eat more beef, etc.).
Are you a member of the Hobby Manufacturers Association (HMA)? We pay $600/yr membership dues, it seems like some of that money could fund such a campaign. I'm going to contact the HMA and see what their plans are.
Gary
--
Gary Rosenfield
President, AeroTech Consumer Aerospace

Succesful plans do not need them. Flyrocketsnow.com could most effectively be morphed into that effort. Or a simple co-op. I encourage it. I have interesting TV ad buy contracts that could be "added-on" to, to get marginally lower rates.
I hear your son does video now.
Remember when I said HD everything?
Odd we are not having this conversation directly?
Oh, and as for the general rocket market decline, I told you so. In advance. I STILL have real solutions at the ready.
Congrats on your LUR product Gary.
Jerry

Hmmm..... Higher gas prices... higher cost of living all around. Smaller or no Job raises....
Lets all give a big thanks to Prez. Bush!

Hobbies are COUNTER-cyclical to the economy.
LOW unemployment LOW interet rates HIGH productivity increaes HIGH GDP growth.
Note however our economy is far more polarized than ever.
Jerry

Simpleton.
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

Of course it's all Bush's fault. Except the stuff that happened under Clinton, like the stock market collapse. But that was in anticipation of it being Bush's fault.
I read somewhere that political debate in this country used to be about issues, not people. It seems like the primary "issue" is how some people personally HATE Bush. No constructive ideas of how to improve things, just NOT HIM. Sad.
It's ironic that the generation of "Love" has become the generation of hate.
Merry Christmas all.
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:05:20 -0500, Tweak

Now Kurdt, no need to be harsh..
Gas prices? Yeah, we can't drill new wells, or build new refineries in our own country, but we still need to drive our 14mpg SUV's...
But we don't want a "war for oil"... And we have a constitutional right to have gas at less than $2 a gallon, and we'll all go ballistic, and scream GOUGING when it's not. So somebody (not me, of course) better fix this quick... It's not fair.
Heating costs? Well, even though we saw it coming in July, God forbid that we actually *do* anything about it. It would take too much time out of our social lives. Now, natural gas is hitting $16MCF, and it's just *too* much, and I feel that the government *owes* me natural gas at $8MCF... It's my _right_... And it's NOT my fault that I use so much gas... It's somebody elses fault...
We *need* to reduce our dependancy on foriegn oil. Nuclear? Nope. Coal? Nope. Drilling new oil wells? Nope. New refineries? Nope.
Those are somebody elses problems, and you better get them fixed right quick, 'cause it's my _right_ to have everything I want now, cheap, and quick, and if that doesn't happen... it's not fair...
And, it's *that* other guy's fault, not mine...
<vbg>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

Now see, that wasn't really so hard, now was it?
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 01:23:09 GMT, Dave Grayvis

"Lay blame, and move forward!"
And, it's your fault BTW, Grave!
At least today...
<vbg>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

And in 1990.

Jerry Irvine wrote:

So jerry, what bad thing/s did Pres. Bush do in 1990? And why is that My fault?

He is smart enough to have learned to fly F-102 combat fighter jets. That is no easy task.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I think you missed it. But on the subject of smarts, consider IQ:
182 Bill Clinton 175 Jimmy Carter 174 John F. Kennedy 155 Richard Nixon 147 Franklin Roosevelt 132 Harry Truman 126 Jyndon Johnson 122 Dwight Eisenhower 121 Gerold Ford 105 Ronald Reagan 098 George H.W. Bush 091 Georgw W. Bush
Alan Jones wrote:

No way Ronnie was below Ford. Can't be. Hell, I've MET Ford on 3 different occasions and well, you know.....I think we all know :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75