AeroTech Information Release 12-6-05

I like the look of windmills.

Reply to
Alan Jones

All decorated with rockets they look like Christmas trees.

That's right, I said CHRISTMAS tree.

Reply to
Tweak

lol! You ain't gettin' none o' mine!

Based on our current consumption, and if the climate in the next several months holds to the averages, we should have just a bit of the

14 cords left over. This month, thus far, has been quite a bit below average, and November was on the cold side, too. My "heating season" will sometimes extend well into May.

It is nice here today though, 72 degree comfort, and the furnaces haven't run since 5 this morning...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

And in 1990.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So jerry, what bad thing/s did Pres. Bush do in 1990? And why is that My fault?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Alan Jones wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

He is smart enough to have learned to fly F-102 combat fighter jets. That is no easy task.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

You have to forgive them. The are just repeating the propaganda fed to them by ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN. They will never hear of all the good things happening in IRAQ. One actually believes we new 9/11 was going to happen! Now if Able Danger had not been squelched by Bill and Hillary we might have had a good idea it was. Of course had they taken custody of Bin Laden when it was offered then 9/11 and a hole lot more would have not happened. So does that make the Clintons responsible for 3,500 murders? Get real. If your a liberal all you do is blame a republican, throw in the race card (New Orleans Mayor was black and he did nothing for the safety of the Black community but it's not his fault he's a Democrat). Never do you come up with a workable solution and see it through! Remember Jimmy Carter is the one who started this coddling Terrorist thing in the first place.

Dennis

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message news:Xns972B9FA297F94jyanikkuanet@129.250.170.83...

Reply to
D&JWatkins

I think you missed it. But on the subject of smarts, consider IQ:

182 Bill Clinton 175 Jimmy Carter 174 John F. Kennedy 155 Richard Nixon 147 Franklin Roosevelt 132 Harry Truman 126 Jyndon Johnson 122 Dwight Eisenhower 121 Gerold Ford 105 Ronald Reagan 098 George H.W. Bush 091 Georgw W. Bush
Reply to
Alan Jones

No way Ronnie was below Ford. Can't be. Hell, I've MET Ford on 3 different occasions and well, you know.....I think we all know :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

I am considering IQ. Yours.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Besides that, it is not what your IQ is but what your common sense accomplishes!

Dennis

Reply to
D&JWatkins

Don't count IQ as wisdom. I'll take common sense and experience over text books and degrees any day.

Randy

<randyolb

Did he fall over any furniture?

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Yep. IQ shows potential, but you can still be a complete and utter moron with a high IQ.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Say, would you like to buy a secret patent for a 200 MPG carburetor?

Perhaps I can interest you in a profitable business deal with some Nigerian ex-government officials, while we're at it?

"But on the subject of smarts, consider IQ:" - Alan Jones

I'm going to frame that one.

Reply to
Me

You know something, I think he did stumble on his way to the first tee :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

Thanks for the cite. I was just posting something for amusement that had appeared in a local newspaper. I do find the numbers hard to believe, but as my post was not for formal publication I did no fact checking. Still, I think Clinton is way smarter than Bush!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

Wow! What a great recovery attempt!

After slamming the president of the United States repeatedly, and then posting what you purport to be his IQ in comparison to other presidents, you state that it was solely 'for amusement'!

You're right, it wasn't for 'formal publication', it was merely for the purposes of libel. That obviously requires no standards of checking whatsoever.

That's disgusting... But it certainly explains why you think Clinton is smarter than Bush. If you were to substitute the phrase 'more cunning' for 'smarter' I might even agree with you.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Dubyah is smarter than I thought. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

A smart man knows his limitations and delegates based on that. Moral of the story is anyone can look smart if they delegate everything.

Reply to
Phil Stein