I *want* one!

Well, after chainsaws, and snowblowers, I figured I'd at least make a feeble attempt to get back on topic...

Neato!

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Hey, if You get Yourself one of those, can I have Your stuff after You're gone?

:)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

You wanna laugh??? At one of Ky's superbowl party's I got a chance to sit *down* in a Hypertek M powered kart.

Right now I'm thinking it'll be at least a case of Heinie before I'd be bold enough to take it for a ride. Well, better make that two cases to be on the safe side :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

A case of Heinie to encase your heinie???

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

I'd go with at least *six* cases, two for internal lubrication and the other four could be used for cart ballast. (You did want to be able to steer the cart, didn't You?)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis