AeroTech Information Release 6/13/06

AeroTech Information Release
6/13/06
Full Line of AeroTech Model Rocket and High-Power Motors and Reload Kits Now Authorized in Canada
AeroTech has been granted Canadian authorizations from the Chief Inspector of Explosives of the Explosives Branch (EB) of Natural Resources Canada for virtually the entire line of its model rocket and high-power rocket motors and RMS reload kits.
Until these authorizations were received, only the AeroTech Easy Access line of high-power reload kits and a limited selection of model rocket single-use motors and reloads could be sold in Canada without users and dealers obtaining a special importation permit from the Canadian government. These new authorizations cover the entire line of AeroTech motors, RMS reload kits and Reload Delay Kits (RDKs) that were available as of approximately February 2006, including the recently-certified G77R single-use motors.
In addition, all AeroTech model rocket single-use motors and reload kits are now classified as UN class 1.4C, UN number 0351 for shipment within Canada. This is expected to greatly improve the availability of AeroTech model rocket motor products in Canada as the cost of shipping will be dramatically reduced.
Copies of the 1.4C and 1.3C Canadian authorizations (including a comprehensive listing of all products affected) may be downloaded in PDF format from the "Regulatory" page of the AeroTech Resource Library at http://www.aerotech-rocketry.com .
AeroTech Consumer Aerospace is a division of RCS Rocket Motor Components, Inc., Cedar City, UT.
Out of curiosity, who did you get to do the French versions of the instructions? I can't seem to find them in your resource section? I can't find the Spanish ones for down here either but mind you those aren't mandatory yet. :-)
Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace http://www.cesaronitech.com / (941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto

Francois Leveille IIRC...they're on the "instructions" page.
Gary
In article Y5kkg.10758$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com, Anthony Cesaroni at snipped-for-privacy@cesaroni.net wrote on 6/15/06 3:15 PM:

This is just too Funny! TRS
Anthony Cesaroni wrote:

It was intended to be.
Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace http://www.cesaronitech.com / (941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto
This is just too Funny! TRS
Anthony Cesaroni wrote:

tte de cuivre
http://www.sirius.com /
Fred, You a quite a cunning linguist. However, in French it is tte de crapper. In Spanish it is cabeza del crapper.
Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace http://www.cesaronitech.com / (941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:15:36 GMT, "Anthony Cesaroni"

Maybe the print was to small to read. Do RMS instructions still require 20 year old eyes or a seeing eye dog?
Phil
All of the Aerotech instruction PDFs are on the website. I print them on 11 x 17 paper to make them easier to read.
Maybe they need to offer a "large print" version of their retail products? That could open up a whole new demographic!
Then they could partner with these folks for alternate version of their instructions:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Dummies
http://www.sirius.com /
Phil Stein wrote:

Phil,
Try one of those $16.00 flip up headband magnifiers. Helps with my 50 year old eyes. :-) I thought you've been doing this so long you don't need no "steaking" instructions! ;-)
Kurt

I always like to check myself - in case I have a brain fart or something. It's not like it's user friendly like "the competition." Maybe Gary should consider licensing technology from Cesaroni. ;-)
Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

Do You mean Scrood?
ay.. o-ring.. ay, grease ..ay...she's ay beauty ay. ?kay? ....no ay....?kay?