AeroTech Information Release 6/23/06

AeroTech Information Release

6/23/06 AeroTech Introduction of New Products at LDRS-25 AeroTech Consumer Aerospace would like to extend an advance invitation to our customers and dealers attending LDRS-25 in Amarillo, Texas to share our excitement as we bring you a number of new product announcements and innovative flight demonstrations. AeroTech representatives, Gary Rosenfield and Karl Baumann will be on hand to meet with fellow LDRS-25 participants, and will conduct various presentations on Saturday, July 1st beginning at 10 AM. AeroTech and its representatives will be located in booth number 21 in "Vendor Row" at the launch site. A map of the site and the vendor booth layout may be viewed on the LDRS-25 website:
We look forward to seeing you there! AeroTech Consumer Aerospace is a division of RCS Rocket Motor Components, Inc., Cedar City, UT.
Reply to
Gary C. Rosenfield