Regarding Lee Piester

When HPR magazine gets back on schedule :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Grrrrr, I'm one of those maroons! But considering at the time the quality of those other candidates, it only made sense.

That being said.....we *all* regret having that MORON in the office :( It wasn't like he was a bad gov or anything but it was his ego and natural ability to put foot in mouth at any given moment. Think; give a monkey a brain syndrome.

Ted 'I'm a navy seal' Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

I'll trade your idiot former governor for our idiot current governor. Or for our corrupt former governor.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

I have a couple of slightly used senators, what will You give Me for them?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Depends on what state you're from, and what condition they're in. I could use some dog food...

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Oh, well then, You'll want both Boxer and Feinstein, although the latter is probably kind of tough and stringy, but what the heck, it's only dog food right?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Watch it Bob. Someone will try to unload Ted Kennedy on you! ; )

Randy

<randyolb

Personally, D.C., the District of Criminals really is criminal. Most of the House of Reps. has members with criminal convictions ranging from misdemeanor fraud/bad checks to felony convictions. The FBI has a very hard time keeping up with all the mess, and some Reps. can't sit on committies due to this.

Sen Kerry is married to the heiress of the Del Monte food corp, and is worth 60 - 70 million dollars ... Newt needs a loan for a few million dollars, and gets it from a fellow senator, Mcainiac here in AZ is selling his multimillion $ home ... he just reduced the price from $4.25 mil down to just $3.75 mil ... my, public service SURE does pay!

And Ted Kennedy is out screwing and drinking, kills a girl, delays reporting the crime (accident) for at least a day, and walks ... now we ALL know if you the reader of this posting were the one ... well you know :/

Yes, government crime DOES pay!

Reply to
lunarlos

With those qualifications, maybe he'll run for president.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Why don't you come up with something original? I just used that one. I give you credit for trying to learn from me but forget it. I just can't keep up.

SO what have you acconplished this week - aside from repeating what I've said.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Phil,

According to the History Channel's Secret Organizations that aired last night, in order to be president, you have to be a member of the 'Skull and Bones Society', or a member of the Tri-lateral Commission, or Council on Foriegn Relations. It would DEFINATELY help to be a Freemason.

Now what secret society does one need to be a President of NAR or TRA? I'm sure Jerry knows ... he wouldn't go along with their plans for global domination, so they made up about 30 years of criminal reports on Jerry and spread these false rumors to drive Jerry under ground ... but as the popes of Europe learned, you can't keep truth buried for ever!

Reply to
lunarlos

When it's done. It's not like anyone has offered to help. It'll be done when it's done. THe old one is working fine - if you have good ignitors. If you don't, nothing is going to help.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Phil,

If I were running Team America, I would vote you on the team! I just HATE actors ... and no, I won't explain why! LOL

Reply to
lunarlos

But who do WE have Scott? Perhaps the ex-WWF wrestler wasn't so bad..

Reply to
DaveL

...and jerry makes good on ALL his prize promises from over the years.

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Jerry - Here's a challenge for you. Make good on your commitments before Bruce Kelly makes good on HPR. I suspect that you won't have to rush to get it done but you would still be able to claim you did and BKdidn't - priceless.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Maybe we could encourage political car pools. Teddy's car is more dangerous than our hobby...

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

ROFL!

Randy

<randyolb

How much will you charge to take Santorum off our hands?

I still sort of like Specter, but I wouldn't buy ammunition from him.

Bill Sullivan

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

It doesn't really matter. The Ten or Twelve Guys Who Really Run Things formed these so-called "secret" societies to distract us from their actual machinations. They discovered long ago that they are most effective when working behind the scenes. All government is actually a sham to delude the general public into believing that it actually has some control over its own fate.

The Ten or Twelve Guys Who Really Run Things operate clandestinely. Once one of them actually becomes a public figure, they are no longer effective. This is what happened to Dick Cheney. Once he actually assumed a position of supposed power in the US Government he could no longer function as one of the Ten or Twelve Guys Who Really Run Things.

Now where the hell is the med cart?

Bill Sullivan

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist