Regarding Lee Piester

Mary Jo Kopechne: "Oh, Sen. Kennedy,I...I can't do THAT...besides, what if I get pregnant?" Sen. Ted Kennedy: "Er..uh, don't worry, dear...we'll cross that
bridge when we get to it!"
The Rocket Scientist wrote: <snip>

I'll give you three bucks and a case of Ding-Dongs(tm).
TK
--
Cogito ergo bibo

TDKozan wrote:

SOLD!
Bill Sullivan
The worst part about being a curmudgeon is seeing all of your dire predictions of disaster come true.

With those qualifications, maybe he'll run for president.
Phil,
According to the History Channel's Secret Organizations that aired last night, in order to be president, you have to be a member of the 'Skull and Bones Society', or a member of the Tri-lateral Commission, or Council on Foriegn Relations. It would DEFINATELY help to be a Freemason.
Now what secret society does one need to be a President of NAR or TRA? I'm sure Jerry knows ... he wouldn't go along with their plans for global domination, so they made up about 30 years of criminal reports on Jerry and spread these false rumors to drive Jerry under ground ... but as the popes of Europe learned, you can't keep truth buried for ever!
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

It doesn't really matter. The Ten or Twelve Guys Who Really Run Things formed these so-called "secret" societies to distract us from their actual machinations. They discovered long ago that they are most effective when working behind the scenes. All government is actually a sham to delude the general public into believing that it actually has some control over its own fate.
The Ten or Twelve Guys Who Really Run Things operate clandestinely. Once one of them actually becomes a public figure, they are no longer effective. This is what happened to Dick Cheney. Once he actually assumed a position of supposed power in the US Government he could no longer function as one of the Ten or Twelve Guys Who Really Run Things.
Now where the hell is the med cart?
Bill Sullivan
message

Ok, so we are talking about C.G.B. Spender after all. ; )
Randy www.vernarockets.com
"Scott D. Hansen" wrote:

But who do WE have Scott? Perhaps the ex-WWF wrestler wasn't so bad..

When in my Jan./Feb. 2003 "SpRocketry" article on Lee, I wrote something to the effect of, "Lee Piester 'works hard for the money' ...14 to 18 hours a day," I *wasn't* kidding. ;-D
Cheers,
--Jay Goemmer "Centuri Guy" Twin Falls, Idaho, USA

Nice job Steve. Is there anything you have set out to do that you've actually accomplished?

Post trash to rmr.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Wait,... that's your accomplishment jerry, what We want is to hear about steve's accomplishments.
Dave Grayvis wrote:

Although, I suppose they could be the same.
Phil Stein wrote:

Fuck off, Jew-boy.
Gus wrote:

You really are an A$$-hole..
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

I was waiting for that Fred-O.
Lest you think I'm an anti-Semite, I'm not. There's only one Jew in the world that I hate, and that's Phil.
Glad you think I'm an asshole. If you didn't, it would reduce my credibility with the rest of the world.
Steve
Gus wrote:

Glad to perpetuate fact in evidence..(:-)

Why don't you come up with something original? I just used that one. I give you credit for trying to learn from me but forget it. I just can't keep up.
SO what have you acconplished this week - aside from repeating what I've said.
Phil,
If I were running Team America, I would vote you on the team! I just HATE actors ... and no, I won't explain why! LOL