Rockemotion.com

Has anyone dealt with these people lately are they still in business. rocketmotion.com

Reply to
Victor Zepeda

Hello, I am sorry but we still have not received our shipment. I will have your pay pal refunded. Again I am sorry about this.

Reply to
Victor Zepeda

I hear they're planning to be at the Fresno launch in April.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I deal with them occasionally but not since last summer. Great folks, excellent service.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Reply to
Victor Zepeda