Rocket Hunter?

Has anyone heard from or seen Joe lately? I've been trying to contact him since well before Christmas. I've e-mailed him, and left messages on his answering machine, all to no avail. Has he fallen off the planet? I'm in serious need of a transmitter!

James

Reply to
James L. Marino

The only thing I know is he lost his job a while back. The company he was working for lost their funding.

Our club has ordered at least 10 transmitters and a receiver in the last year with no problems. This reminds me I need a new transmitter as mine got destroyed in a crash.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

It took our Prefect several months to get my transmitter from him. But it eventually arrived. I ordered in late August, and didn't get it till the November launch.

Reply to
Wayne Johnson

I see him at launches and he says sales are going well and he expects to continue serving rocketeers. It is part-time for him.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine