Scratch built CG question

Hello Guys, I have a scratch built design of mine, however I cannot get it to string test for proper CG (I think the fins are in the way) any ideas? Is there a rocket out there that looks similar I can use as a guide? Its ready to go except for the finish. If all else fails I may do few test flights before painting to figure out the balance.

It can be seen here

Thanks all rick

Reply to
aileron37

Use a piece of string on a bit of tape. You can always add a bit of nose weight. The design looks fine though, everything is where it should be; no large canards.

Reply to
lektric.dan