Selling 8" rocket kits + more

Hi - I am selling off old stock as well. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I would especially like to unload the 8" rocket kits!

Thanks :)

CrzyNWGrl

Hi Ken,

Finally getting rid of the some old Aardvark stuff eh? Folks, buy it up. Aardvark RIP.

I did notice you auctioned off one of the Binder Design motor collars that you won in a raffle. You got more than retail new....not bad. :)

Mike Fisher Binder Design

Mfreptiles