Shock Cords

That's cuz Kurt stuffed them all in his chicken gun...

Bob Kaplow

Actually, this rule was removed from the last ervision of the model rocket safety code. It's got NOTHING to do with safety...

Bob Kaplow

Iz Hadn't thought of that! From now on I'll be using tape instead of rubber bands:-). Thanks for the tip!

Lloyd Wood BRS Secretary LDRS LD/RSO Level lll

Reply to
Actionxprs

You could use velcro like I do on some of my bigger stuff. And I use nylon strapping, not tubular nylon. The velcro stays on flat surfaces better.

Mark Simps>>masking tape is more eco-friendly

Reply to
Mark Simpson