Signing Off.....

Thank you to the group for your candor. Who would have known that a little poking and prodding would yield such a wealth of information from the underground hobby of rocketry? You guys are your own worst enemy and saved me a ton of work. See you at a launch soon.

P.S. Look for the NPRM. Coming Soon

Reply to
CajunMan

I really have to wonder what the wealth of information you obtained was:

1) There is a bunch of people who don't like Jerry Irvine? You could have found that out by reading the archives,

2) There is two distinct groups of people - One who believe we should do everything possible to fight any encroaching regulations and the other who feel that a bare knuckles fight is a waste of time? Gee, even I figured that out.

Since you hide behind a false name, It makes lending any credibility to your positions iffy. Heck, as far as I know you are peeved at Jerry Irvine because his dog dug up your prized begonias.

You claim that the people here are "our own worst enemy" Ok, maybe we are. I just sorted on all your posts over the past several days and did not see one constructive or technical post. I guess that makes you one of the bad guys. You sure didn't help much.

Reply to
Al Gloer

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Naw, just another troll. A real JBGT would not have tipped his hand that way.

Reply to
RayDunakin