Slidell LA rocketeers?

Is anybody flying in the Slidell LA area? If so, where? I'm looking for a flying field for low power rockets.

Reply to
Eric Rabalais

Eric,

I fly at the ballpark in Ponchatoula for low altitude flights and at the Tinseltown field in Baton Rouge for higher altitude. See

for details of our launches held on the last Saturday of each month.

If you happen to have any interest in high power see

for details of our launches in the Winnsboro area. Our next launches are scheduled for February 19th and 20th and March 19th and 20th.

Good Luck,

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Grippo