Slidell LA area rocketeers?

Hi everyone, I'm looking for other rocketeers to launch with in the Slidell LA area. Later, Eric

Reply to
Eric Rabalais

Eric, Would be glad to join you in the Slidell area sometime. South Louisiana Rocketry (SOLAR) has some club member in the greater New Orleans area. Presently, they launch with us in Baton Rouge. However, the club is looking for a field(s) in areas where we could launch more midpower and high power. Our field will accomodate up through "E" engines.

You are always welcome to join us in Baton rouge on the fourth Saturday of the month at the Tinseltown theatre field at I-10 and Siegen Lane. We get started around 9:00 and go till about noon.

Joe A. South Louisiana Rocketry #8 Modrocket.itgo.com

Reply to
MODROCKET