Stupid People Blow UP ( extreme Video Footage )

Those people are insane. They find something what looks like a BOMBin a bag, gather around and look down to investigate instead of waiting for
some Experts like the Bomb Squad and keep distance, no they do not with brutal consequences. Viewers Discretion Is strongly Advised. H.N. http://www.jumpingpixels.com/east.html

That's just Phil's Level 3 "attempt".

Steve - Hate to disappoint you - I only made one attempt and it was sucessful.
How did you make out on you L3 attampt?
Are you still leeching off the NJ taxpayers?
Phil
snipped-for-privacy@ArielSystems.spamsks.net says...

Man, what the heck? Are you two married or something?
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

Nope.
I try to stick to my own species.
Sub-human liars don't interest me.
On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:54:36 -0400, Tweak

Steve proposed but when he found out that he's more likely to get some from his ex than me, changed his mind. I on the other hand, never had a problem getting his ex to put out.
On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:54:36 -0400, Tweak

Hey Kurt - would you rather discuss Brad Guth's credentials? ;-)

snipped-for-privacy@ArielSystems.spamsks.net says...

Sure! But I still swear you two must be divorced, as I have never seen such verbose acrimony between two grown men that didn't result in physical violence.
There once was a kook named Brad. And to read his words made me sad. I wait for the day When I can say Hey guys, has anyone seen Brad?
--
Tweak

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:41:30 -0400, Tweak

Steve is to big a pussy. Besides, I traded Fred a motor for the right to take first shot at him. ;-)

Has any one notices that Brad showed up when Jerry disappeared :-)
Brad and all the cross posted threads got killfiled here really fast. I wish they'd stop crossposting to rmr...

Brad doesn't exist. Or was that Jerry? No, it was the moon... no Von Braun didn't exist... no, no it was Jimmy Carter that didn't exist but Bonzo did...
Randy vernarockets.com
Randy wrote: no Von Braun didn't exist... no, no it was Jimmy Carter that didn't exist but Bonzo

Now that's just phunny :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Does he use Poly-Grip on his credentials?
Randy vernarockets.com

I like that.
--
Tweak

Steve tried doing that. His wife told me that it didn't help. All he ever gave her was an empty feeling.
Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

No need for a Level 3.
I've better things to spend my money on.
Thanks for paying part of my salary, old buddy.

No problem. I figure you as just on more welfare case. Are you still buying beer with your food stamps?
Phil Stein wrote:

Beer? No.
That's for Level 3 jerkoffs like you to "loft".
Veuve Clicquot is more my style.

I don't buy it so I don't drink it or loft it. You still have that pickup? Someone driving a pickup really should be drinking beer. As for what some with your style would be drinking - I'm thinking Douche d Bag or Cum d Bucket.
Lunch is over - wipe your face and go steal from some taxpayers.
Phil Stein wrote:

You're starting to babble again, Jew-boy.