Stupid People Blow UP ( extreme Video Footage )

Those people are insane. They find something what looks like a BOMBin a bag, gather around and look down to investigate instead of waiting for some Experts like the Bomb Squad and keep distance, no they do not with brutal consequences. Viewers Discretion Is strongly Advised. H.N.

fufko

That's just Phil's Level 3 "attempt".

Reply to
Gus

Steve - Hate to disappoint you - I only made one attempt and it was sucessful.

How did you make out on you L3 attampt?

Are you still leeching off the NJ taxpayers?

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Man, what the heck? Are you two married or something?

Reply to
Tweak

No need for a Level 3.

I've better things to spend my money on.

Thanks for paying part of my salary, old buddy.

Reply to
Gus

Nope.

I try to stick to my own species.

Sub-human liars don't interest me.

Reply to
Gus

Steve proposed but when he found out that he's more likely to get some from his ex than me, changed his mind. I on the other hand, never had a problem getting his ex to put out.

Reply to
Phil Stein

No problem. I figure you as just on more welfare case. Are you still buying beer with your food stamps?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Hey Kurt - would you rather discuss Brad Guth's credentials? ;-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Sure! But I still swear you two must be divorced, as I have never seen such verbose acrimony between two grown men that didn't result in physical violence.

There once was a kook named Brad. And to read his words made me sad. I wait for the day When I can say Hey guys, has anyone seen Brad?

Reply to
Tweak

Beer? No.

That's for Level 3 jerkoffs like you to "loft".

Veuve Clicquot is more my style.

Reply to
Gus

I don't buy it so I don't drink it or loft it. You still have that pickup? Someone driving a pickup really should be drinking beer. As for what some with your style would be drinking - I'm thinking Douche d Bag or Cum d Bucket.

Lunch is over - wipe your face and go steal from some taxpayers.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Steve is to big a pussy. Besides, I traded Fred a motor for the right to take first shot at him. ;-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Has any one notices that Brad showed up when Jerry disappeared :-)

Brad and all the cross posted threads got killfiled here really fast. I wish they'd stop crossposting to rmr...

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Brad doesn't exist. Or was that Jerry? No, it was the moon... no Von Braun didn't exist... no, no it was Jimmy Carter that didn't exist but Bonzo did...

Randy vernarockets.com

Reply to
Randy

Does he use Poly-Grip on his credentials?

Randy vernarockets.com

Reply to
Randy

Randy wrote: no Von Braun didn't exist... no, no it was Jimmy Carter that didn't exist but Bonzo

Now that's just phunny :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

I like that.

Reply to
Tweak

You're starting to babble again, Jew-boy.

Reply to
Gus

Steve tried doing that. His wife told me that it didn't help. All he ever gave her was an empty feeling.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein