Thrustline

I ordered some mylar chutes from Thrustline

recently and I've finally managed to swap out almost all of our rockets. I had wanted to swap them for nylon chutes but couldn't find any locally and after searching on line for some, I ran across the Thrustline website.

After checking out what they offered I decided to go with the mylar chutes instead. They're a little cheaper and supposed to be more fire resistant. I've used some nylon chutes in the past but they proved to be almost as susceptible to ejection as plastic. The other thing I noticed at last month's launch was how bright they are in the sun light. At last month's launch a rocket came down on a streamer that landed on a low tree limb about

200 yards away and I could see it with no problem.

The chutes come preassembled, swivel and all, and in a variety of sizes. It took me about 30 seconds per rocket to swap them out.

I just wanted to say I got very good service, prompt delivery and the prices are fair. You can save a good bit with bulk packs.

Randy

<randyolb

John always provides prompt, excellent service. His line of rocket kits, both original designs, as well as his "clones", are also worth looking in to.

Reply to
Greg Heilers