TRF up, New Estes products

The Rocketry Forum seems to be working again.
A thread over there reports on the recent Las Vegas hobby/trade show.
Some tib-bits:
New digital video rocket.
Astrocam 110 (or was it a Snap-Shot - the new version?) available as a rocket
without the
rest of the starter set. (I guess those extra launch pads and controllers were
starting to
pile up in some folks' garages....)
Scissor Wing Transport reissue. "new and improved pivot". Cool. Another model to
use B4-2,
B6-2 and C6-3 motors. SWTs are crowd pleasers.
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
Fred Shecter
Did I forget to mention the models of the X-Prize rockets? These are totally cool sounding.
-- """Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.
the
B4-2,
Reply to
Fred Shecter
Are Estes kitting these? Which ones?
Reply to
Darren J Longhorn
Go to
to view Estes' new rockets along with their specs.
Reply to
Scott D. Hansen
I hate to say it, but I think Estes has some pretty good things here...
David Erbas-White
Reply to
David Erbas-White
I have to agree! They have a cluster rocket even!!!!
-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L2

J.A. Michel
Why hate it? ;-) Maybe they're turning around?
Reply to
Darren J Longhorn
Thanks Scott.
Reply to
Darren J Longhorn
Where can we see it?
Randy
Reply to
Randy
One less thing to bitch about?!? ()
David Erbas-White
Reply to
David Erbas-White
Thanks for the scoop! Your site is really something too.
Excellent work!
Len Bryan
Reply to
Len Bryan
bottom left corner
-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L2

J.A. Michel
Shit flows downhill. To Jerry :)
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
COOL! Thanks!
Randy
Reply to
Randy
Uhhhh...... Jerry??!??!??
This particular thread was about Estes coming out with some interesting new rockets...
It wasn't about the NAR/TRA legal fight.
It wasn't about DOT.
It wasn't about Senator Enzi's bill.
It wasn't about Bruce Kelly, Frank Kosdon, or Gary Rosenfeld.
It wasn't about the BATFE, or APCP, or PADs.
It wasn't about "model aircraft parts".
So, exactly how did it become a 'Jerry thread'?
David Erbas-White
Reply to
David Erbas-White
Wow.
This is the best collection of new Estes products I have seen in 20 years.
Peter Alway
Saturn Press PO Box 3709 Ann Arbor, MI 48106-3709
scale data at:
PeteAlway
I was thinking the same thing. It would be nice to see some complimentary motors too. ; )
Randy
Reply to
Randy
I agree with you, Peter. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of these new products.
Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet
"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."
Reply to
Mario Perdue
Thank you, Len. I appreciate the kind words.
Reply to
Scott D. Hansen