Triple 7 Pellets

snipped-for-privacy@afo.net says...

In days of yore this would get you roasted around here.
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

That's right - I forgot - It's a motor mod. I guess next time I'll have to shave down the diameter of the pellet. Larry

Hey, it was only a static test, not a launch at an NAR or TRA event.
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Yeah, but with the recent fear mongering post about what you can and can't say here, there's nothing else to talk about, unless you want to talk about packaging thickness and UPC codes.
It's like, "oh shit, Bunny's watching..."
--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the