Triple 7 Pellets

In days of yore this would get you roasted around here.

Reply to
Tweak

That's right - I forgot - It's a motor mod. I guess next time I'll have to shave down the diameter of the pellet. Larry

Reply to
Larry Lobdell Jr.

Hey, it was only a static test, not a launch at an NAR or TRA event.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Yeah, but with the recent fear mongering post about what you can and can't say here, there's nothing else to talk about, unless you want to talk about packaging thickness and UPC codes.

It's like, "oh shit, Bunny's watching..."

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley