Blacksky

Any news about this company? Ordered some rail buttons a month ago and have heard nothing, although I did get an automated order response.

NaCl wrote:

There seems to be a lot of rocketry related websites that think they can be run on autopilot...
--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the
Darrell D. Mobley wrote:

Word has it that Scott has been out of town on a defense project.

You don't give up, do you. Get over it already.
Matt wrote:

I don't think I will. Otherwise less reasoned people like you might forget.
--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the
snipped-for-privacy@rocketryplanet.com says...

It's Blacksky, they have always been the epitome of customer service in the rocketry community.
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

It must show that the ALTACC is a good product with a bad marketer.
--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the
snipped-for-privacy@rocketryplanet.com says...

What is an ALTACC?
;-)
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

See?
--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the

I recently got some nice ones from Performance Hobbies. They have a little stand off built in. Also there's RailButtons.com. ALso there's Hangar11.com - or is it hanger11.com?
Scott Bartell has been on site on a rocket contract for a very large project for over a month. I hear someone is supposed to be going in and filling orders, but I have not heard back either. Hang in there, or order elsewhere.
Erik Gates

I received a note from him today saying he's back and trying to catch up.
Perhaps a note on the site saying he'd be away for a month would prevent problems.
Just a thought.