Boosted glider plans

Hi all,
Looking for boosted RC glider kits or plans? Anyone know where to buy?
snipped-for-privacy@netzero.net (remove xxx's)
Socal
Hi, I was just looking into some gliders for myself, especially flexwing rogallo type. I found some interesting plans at https://secure.consumersinterest.com/nar/narts/store.asp?groupid 400111811376 They are not the easiest plans, but with a little patience they look interesting and doable. I recently flew a scissor wing by Estes and it flew like a brick. The boost was great and the wings deployed without a hitch, but the wing was a straight board that created no lift. I came in hard, but with little damage. I might add it was the most complicated rocket that I ever built in terms of moving parts. Great fun though.