Quest Parts?

Looking to bash a kit, having trouble finding stuff that fits their metric tubes. I need foremost a coupler in 39mm. Also looking for a
motor mount, 24mm, but I think I can handle that one.
TIA
--

PP
Pete Pemberton wrote:

Pete Pemberton wrote:

Try Balsa Machining Service in Lemont, Illinois
Google the website. They are very responsive to email and helped me with some custom centering rings.