HighCarbYen

The most extreme L3 Cert flight ever? Great story, Jim ... and an awesome flight!
http://www.rocketryplanet.com/content/view/822/38 /
Tad Danley, K3TD TRA #4501, NAR #14020 http://www.rocketryplanet.com /
Wish he'd sell me this rocket, it is amazing!!! He could probs fly it over to England on the N!!! The carbon fiber work is out of this world
Pete
Tad Danley wrote:

On 3 Oct 2006 06:13:15 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Make him an offer. Everyone has their price. 8-)
Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

Got a contact for him?? I'm sure it'll fly nicely on some 38's and 54's right?

Phil Stein wrote:

Got a contact for him?? I'm sure it'll fly nicely on some 38's and 54's right?

You need to level 1 on a rocket you built yourself, but you could copy it, its within level 1 weight range.