HighCarbYen

The most extreme L3 Cert flight ever? Great story, Jim ... and an awesome flight!

Tad Danley, K3TD TRA #4501, NAR #14020

Tad Danley

Wish he'd sell me this rocket, it is amazing!!! He could probs fly it over to England on the N!!! The carbon fiber work is out of this world

Pete

Tad Danley wrote:

Reply to
pjalchemist

Make him an offer. Everyone has their price. 8-)

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Got a contact for him?? I'm sure it'll fly nicely on some 38's and 54's right?

Reply to
pjalchemist

Got a contact for him?? I'm sure it'll fly nicely on some 38's and 54's right?

Reply to
pjalchemist

Got a contact for him?? I'm sure it'll fly nicely on some 38's and 54's right?

Reply to
pjalchemist

wrote

You need to level 1 on a rocket you built yourself, but you could copy it, its within level 1 weight range.

Halam Rose