Successful Level 3 Certification Flight today!!!

Taa Da!!

Flew my 10" Skunkworks Bullpup on an AT M1315 today for a great L3 cert flight!

I've posted the a video and flight data to

Great flight but I'm glad its over with a good result!

It's Miller Time!

Mike Luna - TRA 09817 / NAR 81664

Mike Luna

Very cool flight! Congrats!!!

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

J.A. Michel

Congrats Mike!!!!!! Have a cold one for me too!

Reply to
Dale Martin

Congrats! Did I hear correctly on the video that recovery is not needed for an L3 attempt?

Stones

Reply to
stones

It was somone just joking around.... :)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Luna

Way to go Mike -

Sweet flight.

Congrats

Doug

Reply to
doug houseman

Nice job. Congrats.

Mark Simps> Taa Da!!

Reply to
Mark Simpson

Most excellent!

Reply to
TJD

Excellent flight! Congratulations. Nice video, too.

John

Reply to
John Stein