vote on permanent certifications

There are several threads on the proposal to make user certifications permanent. But, the actual number of posters have been rather few. I am very curious as who would vote for permanent certifications and who would vote against permanent certifications.

Please no commentary (there are other threads for that), simply vote:

YES if you would like HPR user certifications to be made permanent. NO if you want to keep the current procedure.

The following people do not need to vote:

Ferrell Wheeler YES Iz YES Ray Dunakin NO Shockie B NO

Reply to
Ferrell Wheeler

Phil Stein

No

FLya on the PlaYA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

NO

Reply to
Mark

NO, NO, NO...

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

YOU TRICKED ME!!!

NO the certifications should NOT be permenant...

BUT ***YES*** THE CURRENT PROCEDURE SHOULD CHANGE!!!!

Bastard... I really GOTTA start reading what you clever legal eagles post a little more closely!

THAT mistake won't happen again!!!

:(

Reply to
Mark

No.

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Ferrell Wheeler wrote:

Reply to
nedtovak

No Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

NO !

------------------------------------- Jim Chambers

------------- NAR 80299 L1

------------------------------------- F.A.R.T. Friendly American Rocket Technologies Friendly American Rocket Team

--------------------------------- God............ Grant me the Senility To Forget the People I never Liked, The Good Fortune to run into the Ones I Do, and the Eyesight To Tell The Difference !

---------------------------------

Reply to
Jim Chambers

NO!!

JD

Reply to
JDcluster

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Until a certification proceedure comes along that would suit my needs beter than the current one, then my vote is to keep the current system in place.

Jeff Barnes

Reply to
Jeff Barnes

NO

Reply to
Zak Orion

NO!

Reply to
Don Hooker

NO

Reply to
David

Come on Jeff. Everyone is going to think you're a woman if you don't say yes or no. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

YES!

Renee Wheeler TRA 09741 L2 Email: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.spamno.net

Reply to
Ferrell Wheeler

No

Reply to
Mark Hamilton

Bullshit.

I agree with Jeff...

... and I'd also to say that this whole 'vote' thing is a FRAUD and doesn't offer us ANY real choices!!!

Reply to
Mark

Didn't you post the ORIGINAL thread? Didn't you post that "Ferrell Wheeler" need not answer?

What a sham!

Reply to
Mark