Venus Probe plans

Hi All,

Just wondering if antone has plans for the Estes Venus Probe that they could scan for me? My nephew lost his instuctions. I took him to our clubs high power launch yesterday and he loved it. Got some video that i will try to capture and I will post to a.b.m.r.

Thanks,

M. Miller.

-- change seveneleven to 711 to reply

Reply to
M Miller

I have them. I can scan them. I just haven't had time. I will. Promise.

da rmr plumber Gary R Goldenbaum NAR #73669 L1 Northwest Florida remove 'nichspam' to reply

Reply to
GGoldy