Wanted

Anyone know of a web store that sells the General Tools 55 adjustable circle cutter that accepts PayPal?

--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the

Chad Ellis wrote:

http://www2.acehardwareoutlet.com /(vdxab155x2c5jo453w3mrpva)/viewCart.aspx?strActionDITEMS
Someone emailed that to me and I placed an order! Thanks!
--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the
Darrell D. Mobley wrote:

I've never seen ANY circle cutter that accepts PayPal.
--
Gordon S. Hlavenka http://www.crashelectronics.com
What if there were no hypothetical situations?

They DO welcome sacrifices of knuckles and fingers, though!
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
Darrell D. Mobley wrote:

If you've got PayPal, you can also get the PayPal Debit Card.. That means as long as you've got the patience to transfer the money needed to your paypal account ahead of time, you can buy stuff from wherever you want..
cgiucf wrote:

I just had some accumulated funds there I wanted to clear out. Didn't consider the debit card approach.