Wanted

Anyone know of a web store that sells the General Tools 55 adjustable circle cutter that accepts PayPal?

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

Chad Ellis

I've never seen ANY circle cutter that accepts PayPal.

Reply to
Gordon S. Hlavenka

Someone emailed that to me and I placed an order! Thanks!

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

accepts PayPal.

They DO welcome sacrifices of knuckles and fingers, though!

Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?

Reply to
Gus

If you've got PayPal, you can also get the PayPal Debit Card.. That means as long as you've got the patience to transfer the money needed to your paypal account ahead of time, you can buy stuff from wherever you want..

Reply to
cgiucf

I just had some accumulated funds there I wanted to clear out. Didn't consider the debit card approach.

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley