wisconsin launch announcement

The Medford association of rocket science will be having a model rocket launch at Wazee campgrounds Sunday july 9th, noon till ?????

Anyone needing directions or more info send me an email snipped-for-privacy@charter.net. Here is some misc info

Waiver noon to 5 pm 7500 feet (AGL I think) $3 park fee

1/8,3/16,1/4, and rail pads available.

Have flown H and I engines there in the past, should have no problem with larger (maybe L being upper limit)

A short distance off of interstate 94, about 10 miles from black river falls

Tater KC9ESF President of MARS Club

Member of Black River Amateur Radio Association (BRARA) NAR #79654 EAA #22007969 NASMA member

Reply to
Tater Schuld

Due to the high fire danger, it looks like the launch for the 9th at Wazee park will be cancelled. Just got off the phone

I'll be unavailable for the rest of the weekend, except that I might sporadically check my snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com email box

Reply to
Tater Schuld