Congratulate HIM! so fast he cant hear himself

Mars Clubs' Very own Zak Orion, who rarely posts, but often lurks here on RMR exceeded the speed of sound with a scratch built rocket. RocSim calculated the max speed to be in the neighborhood of 899MPH, nearly double the speed of our smaller modrocs (most of our HPRs we keep around 200 to keep em low)

Tater KC9ESF President of MARS Club

NAR #79654 AMA #747769 EAA #22007969 NASMA member

Reply to
Tater Schuld

now to build on that I can put some electronics in so I can actually prove what it does.

Reply to
Zak Orion

Congratulations Zak! What rocket/ motor combo did you use? David

Reply to
Dlogan

I used my Scratch Built Money Pit on a I366R. I have a pic of it(on its first failed flight) on home page of the club website at

Zak Orion

Wrong thread Zak. Was a min dia scratch bird using a G35? Zak, correct me

Reply to
Tater Schuld

Reply to
Zak Orion