1/35 Air cav Vietnam decals

I am in the beginning planning stages of my second diorama, (before I finish my first of course!). I am looking into doing a scene with a Huey slick waiting on the ground in a hot LZ as a soldier brings a wounded buddy to the chopper. I want some Air Cav decals for the huey and wondered if anyone knew a good source for such things. Also, who makes the best 1/35 Vietnam era Huey Slick kit?

thanks

Jeff

ps.. First diorama will incorporate my "in process" 88mm gun, and some soon to be aquired German machine gunners and American soldiers from the 101st. I am thinking of doing a slice of BreCourt manor on D-Day, when easy company knocked out the guns. Maybe have one 88 and the trench leading to the machine gun nest. Along with a few groups of americans in their historical positions.

Reply to
Jeff