1/35 German soldiers in action/assault poses?

Can someone steer me toward specific sets of 1/35 figures depicting German soldiers in attack/assault poses? I'm looking for figures that look like they're storming a position and that kind of thing and I'd like to avoid expensive resin figures. If you can give me at least the manufacturer and hopefully the item number it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
AcornMan

There are about a bazillion sets from Dragon/DML. Even if you can not find the *exact* poses you are seeking, the possibilities with mixing and matching parts, is endless. And it will be a great introduction to figure conversions (if that is a new area for you).

Reply to
Greg Heilers