1/72 J-STARS kits or Mods?

Heya folks!

Long time no post, huh?

I seem to recall that someone had produced a resin mod for one of the AMT kits or the Heller 707 kit to convert an airliner/KC-135 into a J-STARS. Does anyone know if this is correct? If I'm mis-remembering does that mean that there is a separate kit, or that no kit exists?

advTHANKSance!

-andy

Reply to
Drew Hill

DJ Parkins (Flightpath) does a very nice J-Stars conversion kit.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad