1/72 Tornado Special Markings

Hi, I was wondering if when manufacturers such as Revel or Hasagawa relece kits of Tornados with "special markings", does the kit just contain these markings or are there normal service markings included too. I ask as I am trying to sort out a set of kits with marking and load outs to represent most of the camaflauge and units that operate the Tornado. The UK units are no problem, but German and Italian markings are where the problems arise.

Thanks in advance

Alastair

Reply to
Gondor

I have a good few Italiari 72nd Torn sheets, spare, F3 and the other (just woke up so brain not working, as if ever does)

Also got the model decal sheet for Luft.

Im sure they offer a 'normal' one too along with special and tiger meets

any use?

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Hi Julian, Thanks for the offer. I have the Italeri kits of both the ECR and Strike Fighter, kit no's 071 and

171. I also have the Modeldecal sheet number 87 which has a few German Tornadoes on it too.

Thanks anyway

Alastair

Reply to
Gondor

exactly same as what i have, sorry

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

I have the Revell Tornado ECR with Tigermeet 95 markings, but the kit includes and other full decal set for an other Tornado, which is not "special marking"

Valent Levente

Thanks for the link Valent, My question was what are the other marking?

Thanks

Alastair

Gondor

Hi Gordon,

While in WH Smith's today I spotted that Aircraft/Aviation International are giving away a free supplement on the Tornado and its varients/markings, just in case your interested.

Reply to
SL