1/72 Tornado Special Markings

Hi, I was wondering if when manufacturers such as Revel or Hasagawa relece
kits of Tornados with "special markings", does the kit just contain these
markings or are there normal service markings included too.
I ask as I am trying to sort out a set of kits with marking and load outs to
represent most of the camaflauge and units that operate the Tornado. The UK
units are no problem, but German and Italian markings are where the problems
arise.
Thanks in advance
Alastair
Reply to
Gondor
I have a good few Italiari 72nd Torn sheets, spare, F3 and the other (just woke up so brain not working, as if ever does)
Also got the model decal sheet for Luft.
Im sure they offer a 'normal' one too along with special and tiger meets
any use?
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
Hi Julian, Thanks for the offer. I have the Italeri kits of both the ECR and Strike Fighter, kit no's 071 and 171. I also have the Modeldecal sheet number 87 which has a few German Tornadoes on it too.
Thanks anyway
Alastair
Reply to
Gondor
exactly same as what i have, sorry
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
I have the Revell Tornado ECR with Tigermeet 95 markings, but the kit includes and other full decal set for an other Tornado, which is not "special marking"
Valent Levente
Thanks for the link Valent, My question was what are the other marking?
Thanks
Alastair
Gondor
Hi Gordon,
While in WH Smith's today I spotted that Aircraft/Aviation International are giving away a free supplement on the Tornado and its varients/markings, just in case your interested.
Cheers, Stephen
Reply to
SL