3-D Notre Dame puzzle

I have only seen the 3-D jigsaw puzzle of Notre-Dame Cathedral on the web. What level of detail does it have? Does it show all the individual statues in the front facade? Does it include the statues which ascend up the steeple? Does it include any representation of the interior?

Thank you.

Greg

Reply to
Gregorso

my mom used to do the 3-d foam backed puzzles.If its that one there is no interrior and very little detail.

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I'd second that, the one i have relies on "detail" printed on the front of the foam pieces , No interior.

Zardos

Reply to
Zardos