A-7D Linebacker II Weapons Loadout

Group:

I'm building the Hasegawa 1/48th A-7D with 354th TFW markings from Albatros. I'd like to put a representative bomb load on the aircraft. Does anyone have some info on this or can point me to a reference?

I've searched the Net, but I've come up dry.

Thanks.

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis Buley

A-7D in Action has seveal Pic of loaded A-7D orf the 354th in nam. Common loadout would be drop tanks on the inboard pylons for deep penetation missions, mers with 500lb slicks or snakeyes on the middle and single 500lb slick or snake on the outboards plus sidewinders on the rails.

Built one came out great. Early A-7ds did not have ecm blisters on the intake or the aft dome. no chaff flare buckets.

Good luck

Reply to
Richard t. Van Zandt II

Thanks for the info.