A new use for Micro Sol

When applying decals I inadvertly covered up a tiny but critical hole. I tried to find it by poking the decaled area with a sharp pin but try as I might I couldn't find the hole. I then had one of those rare (for me) flashes of insight and swabbed the area with Micro Sol. In a few minutes a small dimple appeared where the decal had sagged into the hole. Problem solved! Pete

Reply to
The Laws