MIssed a Hunter

A shop is supposed to be getting some, so I didn't bother at the shop I saw one in, no Hunters at the shop who were supposed to be getting them so went back to the other shop - Hunter kits sold out aghhhhhhhh!

And I am not paying £3 postage for Hannants

Reply to
Martin

My local shop only got 3 and all went quick, one guy walked in and asked for one as they were unpacking them.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

and how much have you already wasted on petrol / bus fares / time etc etc, and how much more will you waste returning to the shop ?

Sometimes it is worth getting things into perspective, pay the postage !

Reply to
Julia De Silva

I pre-ordered at my local toy shop - arrived wednesday.

"Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales" wrote in message news:fLNje.72525$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Reply to
Gary Warwick

Not been keeping up to date.. What Hunters are we talking about here? Presumably not posh green wellies..(now available in blue)

T.

Reply to
Tony Gartshore

If you mean the Revell one, it's 'No.1' on Hannant's top seller chart, so they might not have one either!

MH

Reply to
Max Henry

0,0,5min

Not a waste

Reply to
Martin

I pre-ordered 6 from Hannants, and they arrived Friday. OH MY, if I don't have a heart attack, my wife will kill me. The postage came to US$40!!!!!!!!

Reply to
walker