Aircraft: 1/72 scale K36 handles?

A few years ago I bought some etched brass handles for 1/72 scale Russian K36 ejection seats. I've long sense used them. Now I can't find who made them or where to buy more. Are they gone - OOP?

Please email replies to

TIA<

Reply to
Joe Vincent

Joe,

I THINK they may have been part of a set from PP Aeroparts - sadly no longer with us.

Ken

Joe V> A few years ago I bought some etched brass handles for 1/72 scale

Reply to
Ken Duffey

Figures. None of the current 1/72 scale seats come with the very conspicuous handles.

Thanks, Ken

Ken Duffey wrote:

Reply to
Joe Vincent