Aircraft: 1/72 scale K36 handles?

A few years ago I bought some etched brass handles for 1/72 scale
Russian K36 ejection seats.
I've long sense used them. Now I can't find who made them or where to
buy more. Are they gone - OOP?
Please email replies to
TIA<
Reply to
Joe Vincent
Joe,
I THINK they may have been part of a set from PP Aeroparts - sadly no longer with us.
Ken
Joe V> A few years ago I bought some etched brass handles for 1/72 scale
Reply to
Ken Duffey
Figures. None of the current 1/72 scale seats come with the very conspicuous handles.
Thanks, Ken
Ken Duffey wrote:
Reply to
Joe Vincent