Airfix 1/48th Seafire XVII at last

I'm one of those suckers who absolutely loves carrier-based aircraft, and the Seafire is one of my favourites---well, with all the others,
comes from reading Malta Convoy too many times I guess...
So on Saturday in Akihabara I could not resist buying the new 1/48 Airfix Seafire, without even bothering to open the box. Same for the Eduard Pro series 1/72 CAC Boomerang and the ???(I forgot!!) 1/72 Buffalo in Dutch and Japanese markings (this company produces literally for the Japanese market, lovely things like "Guadalcanal Warhawks" and other goodies).
I haven't searched yet for reviews of the Seafire, but I think I am not the only one in modelers heaven...
"I'm not a collector, I just don't build fast enough"
--
Gernot Hassenpflug
Aunkai

There seems to be not enough superlatves.
http://drewemanton.com/seafire17/seaf17.html
http://agapemodels.com/?pS06

Thanks! Fine reading. I just opened up mine last night to have a look and indeed, it looks very good. Also, the instructions and painting guides are top-notch. "Modelers Notes" at the end. I presume, to write 100 times "I shall forthwith read the instructions before assembling".
Now, if after the F.XVII (I thought it was written as either Mk. XVII or F.17, but as this Seafire mark is a mish-mash of different things, maybe the designations too were a mish-mash back then!) Arifix could bring out a Mk. XV, then I would be delighted....
--
Gernot Hassenpflug
Aunkai

You could always kitbash the MK.XII fuselage to the MK.XVII nose. There was a lot of discussion over on Aeroscale about these two kits. MK.XVII: http://www.aeroscale.co.uk/modules.php ? op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&idd73 MK.XII http://www.aeroscale.co.uk/modules.php ? op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&idY98