Been awake for 39 hours

Sitting here, wondering how that fly buzziing around is able to steer itself. Going through life eating shit. Amazing. Its dark outside, I was outside for a while and while out there I snifffed several tubes of glue and got magical powers that allowed me to float in the air. I floated down the road about 20 feet in the air--near a tree I saw some lady sitting, waiting for the bus. I hovered there above the bitch and jerked off. It was cool. Now, I am sniffing even more glue and slowly sliding the 1/144th scale boeing 767 fusalage up inside my ass, of course I was sure to use some Kramph easy lube first.

I wonder if after I paint it, the shit stains will come thru?

My magic mormon underwear is soild, and I am beginning to drink booze.

I see the monkeys, they are hidng, but I can see them in the darkness with my xray vision. I want to make the eat alka seltzer and see if they explode like pigions do. Fuck, my Cock is at least 2 foot long now!!!!!!!!

I stuck a paintbrushn the end of it and am painting!

Wow--the colors, the colors, THE COLORS

Reply to
Spencer

Perhaps 1/350 is more your scale?