Re: IPMSUSA madness

The Old Man wrote
Sounds like Dennis is back - again.....

That's what I was afraid of. Nothing like an oxygen thief to really screw
up your on-line experience.
RobG
Reply to
RobG
What's his preoccupation with this issue?
If you don't like the organization don't be apart of it. If you're not a part of it you've got no point worrying about it and more over no need to be vocalizing about it. We're all grown ups here, we can form our own opinions and exercise our vote accordingly.
Reply to
bluumule
: What's his preoccupation with this issue? : : If you don't like the organization don't be apart of it. : Actually, IPMS/USA declared it "persona non grata" for some inexplicable reason...
Apparently it does not handle rejection well. Oh, right, rejection is a sick surrogate for attention, and we all now what trolls thrive on.
Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Burden
snipped-for-privacy@realtime.net (Bruce Burden) wrote in news:ffrsn923011 @enews2.newsguy.com:
"It takes the glue and rubs it on its skin..."
Sorry, too much movie watching instead of builidng models. I'll try to do better.
Gary Anderson
Reply to
Gary Anderson

Site Timeline