Re: IPMSUSA madness

The Old Man wrote

Sounds like Dennis is back - again..... > >

That's what I was afraid of. Nothing like an oxygen thief to really screw up your on-line experience.

RobG

Reply to
RobG

What's his preoccupation with this issue?

If you don't like the organization don't be apart of it. If you're not a part of it you've got no point worrying about it and more over no need to be vocalizing about it. We're all grown ups here, we can form our own opinions and exercise our vote accordingly.

Reply to
bluumule

they did not like his snap together turd kit.....

C.

Reply to
crw59

bluumule wrote: : What's his preoccupation with this issue? : : If you don't like the organization don't be apart of it. : Actually, IPMS/USA declared it "persona non grata" for some inexplicable reason...

Apparently it does not handle rejection well. Oh, right, rejection is a sick surrogate for attention, and we all now what trolls thrive on.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

snipped-for-privacy@realtime.net (Bruce Burden) wrote in news:ffrsn923011 @enews2.newsguy.com:

"It takes the glue and rubs it on its skin..."

Sorry, too much movie watching instead of builidng models. I'll try to do better.

Gary Anderson

Reply to
Gary Anderson