Best practices for displaying/protecting

Finally got a US supplier (Sprue Brothers) that carries a decal set with correct numbers and nose art of my father's B-24, and I will spend the next several months building it as correctly as I can. As far as modeling goes, this will be my magnum opus, and I want to display it while keeping it protected from dust and little fingers.

What are some of the favorite methods?

Reply to
unklbob

Bob - I have a few different downloads from various magazines. Contact me at braungart (at) verizon (dot) net and I'll be happy to forward them on to you.

Regards, John Braungart

Reply to
The Old Man

Well, depending on the scale and your intended display area, you really can't beat a wooden base covered by a plexiglass case. I do 1/72 planes and 1/700 ships and a case for each one is a must.

T2

Finally got a US supplier (Sprue Brothers) that carries a decal set with correct numbers and nose art of my father's B-24, and I will spend the next several months building it as correctly as I can. As far as modeling goes, this will be my magnum opus, and I want to display it while keeping it protected from dust and little fingers.

What are some of the favorite methods?

Reply to
Tom