Happy 2013

As no-one else seems to have started the traditional thread - possibly because no-one is here anymore - I'd like to wish everyone (lurkers
and passers-by included) a good 2013...
Cheers,
On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 9:00:15 AM UTC-5, Moramarth wrote:

Happy New Years and good modeling to you!
Den 01-01-2013 15:00, Moramarth skrev:

Happy New Year
and happy modeling also :-)
--
Uffe

Moramarth wrote:

...may we all actually finish more kits in this New Year - Happy-Happy!
--
- Rufus

Each year the kits keep getting bigger and the year somehow seems shorter - Happy New Year Everyone and Happy Modeling!