Happy 2013

As no-one else seems to have started the traditional thread - possibly because no-one is here anymore - I'd like to wish everyone (lurkers and passers-by included) a good 2013...

Cheers,

Moramarth

Happy New Years and good modeling to you!

Reply to
eyeball

Den 01-01-2013 15:00, Moramarth skrev:

Happy New Year

and happy modeling also :-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

...may we all actually finish more kits in this New Year - Happy-Happy!

Reply to
Rufus

Each year the kits keep getting bigger and the year somehow seems shorter - Happy New Year Everyone and Happy Modeling!

Reply to
Val Kraut