Bf-110C Camo Scheme help please

Hi, Can anyone point me at a reference picture for the upper camo scheme (wings/tailplane) of the Bf-110 used in the Battle of Britain, please? I'm looking for the scheme after the Germans had started replacing the RLM70 Schwarzgrun with RLM02, but kept the RLM71 Dunkelgrun, so I guess a picture of the splinter layout is what I'm after, thanks.

Thanks very much, Ian

Reply to
ianbw12

These are the 1937 splinter patterns[1]. However, SFAIK the splinter patterns remained the same during the BoB period - the only change being to bring the undersurface RLM 65 up fuselage sides and tailfins and applying the "mottle" overspray camouflage to those areas.

[1] Note that the two patterns are just mirror images of each other.

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

Thanks Bill- just what I was looking for!

Reply to
ianbw12