Radio Controlled Tiger Tanks

I was interested in purchasing a 1:16 or 1:24 scale radio controlled Tiger Tank, but have no idea where to start. Does anyone in this group have any experience with these, and make any recommendations on brands, stores, etc.? Any Information would help. Thanks!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Hawkins

eBay & Air Soft

Steve Hawk> I was interested in purchasing a 1:16 or 1:24 scale radio controlled Tiger

Reply to
frank

Steve, Go to this website and then shoot these people an email and they can give you all of the info you will need. Ask for Rudy (owner) or Brad (has been there since the days of the dinosaurs).

King's Hobby Shop - Austin, TX -

Ray Austin, TX ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman