Birds of NeverWas

Now THAT is an idea worth chasing, hmmmmm...

Attach the two belly-to-belly for symmetry

Attach by two (slim) pylon-surfaces at mid-span and a fat pylon with badass weapons pod at center

Strictly a non-landing configuration -- extra-atmospheric operation only

Now ya got me thinking

Rgdz, Ken

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ken Leonard ken snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.earthlink.net [Edit it to make it work.]

Reply to
Ken Leonard

No, I used to be a werewolf but I'm all right nowwwwooooo...

Cheers,

Reply to
Moramarth

if nothing else, put two grooves in it and call it an ashtray. apologies to bill cosby.

Reply to
someone