bison decals

Just orderd some things from China, not my usual thing, a lot of 72nd and

35th Dragon armour included, found a link to a review and then a link for extra market decals.

Seems a interesting selection of items, anyone used them before?

BTW just saw the news, and the helo crash in NY caught live, pretty amazing they got out alive.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Astounding is what I call it. It's also great that not much property damage to the buildings occurred. I first saw it late last night on ABC here.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

I recently ordered the 1/35th scale sheets for tanks from the Balkan conflicts. The decals look great and it only took about one week from the time I contacted Bison Decals to receipt of the decals. Payment was via PayPal. That turn-around seems considering the decals were coming from Sweden to the US.

Reply to
WBM

I found out that Hannants stock them, thanks for the info, i like small cottage firms(is that term used in the US???)

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

yes, we say cottage industrys, but more used would be mom and pop's.

I thought was more to be used as in a grocery store, as we say a corner shop.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

that is also a use, but in my areas, mom and pop can be any type business. i've heard companies like hp called mom and pop in their early days.