Local hobby store closing

I guess it happens to everybody. I just heard that the hobby section of Red Star Museum in Culver City (CA) is closing June 1st. They were a great source of old kits, books & magazines, plus a great place to hang out on Staurdays with Mike & the gang. They're having a sale to clear out all of the kits.

They're on Washington Blvd. , about 4 blocks east of Sepulveda.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Henriquez

check for matchbox for me? bf 110's, walri and a me 410? tanks.

Same thing could be happening to MVR in Davenport, IA. After twelve years the landlord told Mel adios--says he needs to expand the parking lot (yea, whatever!). Landlord is the high end furniture store next door--you do the math. New location unsecured as yet, so June 26th could be the last day. This is one I hate to see this happen to, Mel is a great guy

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy