Hobby Store Obit

There WAS 1 in Hudson ,Ohio,its going out of business ,saw a ad in todays paper,I was just in there last saturday!,she never said anything.guess i might get those 2 star wars vehicles,the falcon & a x wing fighter,hat's all the sci fi that was stocked.Should get some paint too. Hudson Toy & Hobby.

Reply to
teem

I never thought of Hudson as a hotbed of modeling activity. But heck, it's right there smackdab between Akron and Cleveland. While it's been over 15 years since I lived there, surely there are others - well, maybe not with *that* stuff ...

-- C.R. Krieger (Wondering)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger